To view the events on a particular day, click on a calendar date above. Add Event
Finding Your Way in a Wild New World – women’s afternoon retreat
Sedona Creative Life Center
333 Schnebly Hill Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
Taking you on journey deep into the technologies of magic and how to use them to reclaim your true nature and navigate this wild new world with Kimberly Dawn, Certified Martha Beck Life Coach (and friends)
When: Join us for a magical afternoon on Saturday, February 16th, 12-6pm
Where: Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
Why: To remember who you really are.
Be heard. Connect. Laugh.
What: Deep practice technologies of magic — tools and techniques based on ancient healing wisdom Martha Beck talks about in her latest book — in order to navigate this new world.
• Get a clearer picture of reclaiming your true nature — your life’s purpose and mission.
• Learn how to use your own imagination to create healing change in every area of your life, including stubborn and long-standing problems.
• Meet new friends and connect with other members of the “team”.
• Receive a goodie bag.
Clues this event may be perfect for you right now:
• You feel a yearning that you can’t identify or suppress
• You want clarity and purpose in your life
• You’re afraid to do things that you think you’d love to do
• Wild success or failure scares you
• You feel fragmented with no clear focus in your life
• Your wild fantasies seem impossible but won’t let you go
• You feel you’re about to explode with possibilities and potential but can’t grab on to that one thing that feels just right
• You suspect your self-talk is holding you back
• You feel like you’re bumping your head against one obstacle after another but you’re certain there’s something better on the other side
• You feel the world is changing so fast you can’t keep up
• You feel stuck and unproductive
• You feel in need of emotional healing before you can move on to your real purpose of healing others
You desperately want to make a difference with the rest of your life but don’t know what on earth you that might “look like.”
What should you bring?
• An open heart
• A pen
Should you read Martha’s book, Finding Your Way in a Wild New World before the event?
It’s not mandatory, but will help ya have even more fun at the retreat. I look forward to seeing ya there!
A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Women for Women International.
$99 - early bird registration, $127 - registration after January 31st, 2013. Register online at: http://engagingsedonaretreats.com